UK: The five-star Devonshire hotel Boringdon Hall has revealed its plans for 12 wellness rooms and two suites set to launch this August.
Located next to the hotel’s Gaia Spa, the new build accommodation will feature living moss walls to improve oxygen circulation as well as a range of in-room wellness amenities including yoga mats, mindful literature and wellness care kits. The two suites come with private outdoor spa baths.
Guests will have access to the spa which offers an indoor pool, an interconnecting outdoor hydrotherapy pool, a crystal salt steam room, herbal sauna, experience showers, outdoor hot tubs, treatment rooms, and a deep relaxation room.
Laura Cameron, operations director at Boringdon Hall, said: “We wanted to carry the design and interiors from the spa through to the wellness rooms and suites to evoke a sense of calm and relaxation, drawing inspiration from the grounds. As they are nestled into the side of Dartmoor, we have pulled the colours and textures of nature into the rooms using natural materials and natural colours.”
The new wellness rooms will be available from 18 August 2023. In addition to the launch, Boringdon will also introduce a ‘Hypnos’ wellness break which includes:
• Two-night stay
• Breakfast in the Spatisserie
• Three-course meal one evening in the Mayfair Brasserie
• Four-course meal one evening in Michelin-starred restaurant Àclèaf
• 60-minute GAIA treatment per person
• Sleep treatment by GAIA Skincare
• GAIA Skincare sleep set
• Complimentary membership to Gaia Spa facilities and classes
• Access to the wellness relaxation room and outdoor hot tub
• 10 per cent discount off additional spa treatments