A simple, post-up to date design that works well with quite a few styles, the DM Furniture lounge chair is upholstered in faux leather or velvet fabric or linen-like fabric or sherpa fabric with solid rubberwood legs and frame. The sculptural arms and wide, welcoming seat are a throwback to classic 1950s and 60s Danish design.
- Four upholstery options: Sherpa fabric, Velvet, Linen-like, PU Leather
- Three wood frame options: Walnut Finished, Lacquered with Black Paint, Antique Brown
- A fully upholstered seat with exposed dark walnut ( or other colors you select) wood looks great from all angles, whether in a lounge arrangement, public waiting area or private place of business.
- The A-shaped legs design add a unfashionable up to date touch to this piece of clean lines furniture.
- This comfortable single sofa couch also features light weight and easy handling. It’ll be suitable for those urban dwellers with limited space.
- It generally is a cool-having a look reading nook within 30 minutes of assembly out of a box. a A standout piece in any up to date interior.
- Decent seat height 17” from floor which is higher than slipper chair
Overall Size: 24” W x 30” D x 32” H after assembly
Seat Height: 17”
Seat Width: 21.75”
Seat Depth: 21.5”
Net Weight: 22 LBS
1 x Accent Chair
1 x Instructions
1 Pack of Hardware Kit
🌱Mid-century lounge chairs, upholstered with sherpa fabric (100% Polyester), known as teddy chair
🌱Side Chair for Living Room- Seating Dimensions: 17” High (from Floor) x 21.75” Wide x 21.5 Deep. Overall Size: 24” W x 30” D x 32” H
🌱Solid wood frame, sturdy and stable enough, weight capacity is 250 LBS
🌱This inexpensive upholstery armchair is perfect for elevating your living room, bedroom, home place of business, entryway or balcony with its up to date look, and low-profile style
🌱Easy to assemble, returnable within 30 days